Vienna for Friends
Owner/CEO: Wolfgang F. Svatek
Address: Wagramerstrasse 190/36, 1220 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 664 101 2323
Terms & Conditions
1) This website is owned and operated by Vienna for Friends. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors guidance and various services for visitors to the city of Vienna/Austria. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2) In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
3) If you use our services, you agree that you are responsible for reading the full services listing before making a commitment to use it. As soon as you agree to our suggestions for your activities and make the related payment you enter into a contract which is legally binding for both sides. As soon as we get your payment we will send you the detailed itinerary for your Vienna visit and start to conduct the involved services. The prices we charge for using our services are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
4) If you want to cancel a service that has been paid already you can do this and will get a refund under the following conditions: 100% refund when the service is canceled at least 14 days before the start date of the service, 50% refund when the service is canceled at least 7 days before the start date of the service. The refund takes place with the same payment method as the payment was made.
5) We may change or cancel service elements or timing and order of service elements e.g. depending on weather or other factors we have no influence on, but will sincerely try as best we can to fulfill the agreement and the itinerary.
6) The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Vienna for Friends. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
7) You agree to indemnify and hold Vienna for Friends harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
8) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Vienna for Friends be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Vienna for Friends assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
9) We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
10) You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
11) These Terms, the rights, and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of Austria, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Vienna / Austria. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.